Should a host look to save a few or plenty of few bucks or spend off on WordPress themes premium ? It all depends on his/her tastes and most especially the size of his/her budget. As a general rule, one must not go straight out and purchase a WordPress theme with a painful price no matter how good it may seem.
- Is your purpose been met?
- Are the prices and licensing terms in favor of your business goals?
- If you happen to be a developer, can you utilize the theme on multiple websites?
- Are the support and updates free or they should be paid for later on?
- Are there additional freebies when you get with the theme? Or a bundled plugin? Some WordPress themes? Or a full year free subscription to some services?
Solely depending on the needs, the host should inspect the terms of pricing and license to grab the theme that works perfectly for his/her business model and budget.
There are some theme shops, vendors and marketplaces that allow their customers to access their theme bundles for just as low as $38 per year and these are
Theme fuse, Studio Press, Elegant Themes, Theme Isle and Authentic Themes.
Some premium WordPress themes also uses premium plugins that would be separately bought. It is truly a great value for your money to be able to have a theme that is bundled with premium plugins. A few of these themes are able to make a saving of up to $500. However, proper care must be observed for themes that claim to be shipping with premium plugins, but it must be avoided because they will force the host to independently purchase these plugins.